For Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and other citizens
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED UPON APPLICATION FOR SCHENGEN VISA
Filled out, printed and signed Visa Application Form
The travel document has to fulfill the following criteria:
- issued within last 10 years
- contains at least two (2) blank pages for affixing visas
- is valid at least three (3) months beyond the intended departure from Schengen area;
Attention! Indian citizens must also present old passport (mandatory, if not, FIR or proof of cancellation)
PHOTO (passport-size 35mm x 40mm):
- must be taken within last 6 months
- should preferably have a white background
- no software corrections allowed
- face 70-80% of the height of the photo
At the time of submission of the application, 10 FINGERPRINTS of the applicant will be collected. However, where fingerprints have been collected as part of an earlier application less than 59 months before the date of the new application, you do not have to provide your fingerprints.
The following applicants shall be exempt from the requirement to give fingerprints:
- children under the age of 12;
- persons for whom fingerprinting is physically impossible;
- heads of state or government and members of national government with accompanying spouses, and the members of their official delegation when they are invited by Member States’ governments or by international organisations for an official purpose:
- sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, when they are invited by Member States’ governments or by international organisations for an official purpose
Valid in all Schengen countries with a coverage of at least 30,000 EUR and it must cover at least first planned trip to the Schengen area.
PROOF OF SUFFICIENT MEANS OF SUBSISTENCE FOR THE INTENDED JOURNEY
The extent of sufficient financial means for each day of stay in Estonia is 70 euros.
A visa application is admissible when the following conditions are met:
- the application is lodged at least 15 calendar days before the intended visit but not earlier than six months before the start of the intended visit (for seafarers in the performance of their duties no more than nine months before the start of the intended visit);
- the applicant has submitted an application form;
- the applicant has presented a valid travel document which is issued within previous 10 years, contains at least two blank pages for visas and is valid at least 3 months after the expiration date of the visa;
- the applicant has submitted a photo;
- the applicant´s biometric data have been collected;
- the visa fee has been collected.
However, according to the EU Visa Code visa applicants are required to present documents indicating among other things the purpose of their journey. Depending on the purpose of your journey, you must submit SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- Click on the links below based on your purpose of journey:
Important notice: At the request of a consular officer, you are required to appear at the Embassy in person in order to provide explanations concerning facts, which are relevant in application for the visa.