All applicants must present the following documents along with the filled out, printed and signed Visa Application Form. Indian passport holders should refer to the VFS Center website for most up-to-date list of document requirements.
Make sure your travel document fulfills these criteria:
- issued within the last 10 years
- contains at least three (3) blank pages for visas
- is valid at least 3 months after the expiration date of the visa;
- Old passport (mandatory along with other documents)
- APPLICATION FORM
- Filled out, printed and signed Visa Application Form
- COLOR PHOTO (passport-size 35mm x 40mm)
- must be taken within last 6 months
- must have a white background
- no software corrections allowed
- Click here for photo examples
- PROOF OF FINANCES
You should have proof of at least 103 EUR per day of stay in Estonia.
- INSURANCE POLICY
Valid in Schengen countries with a coverage of at least 30,000 EUR for the entire duration of stay in the Schengen area;
- click here for the Schengen list of travel insurance companies.
- SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Depending on the purpose of your trip, you must submit supporting documents. Clickon the links below based on your purpose of travel:
Last updated: 10 April 2019