|Schengen visa (C)||60 €|
|For citizens of Russia and Ukraine||70 €|
PAYMENT METHODS for non-Indian passport holders residing in India
NO CASH PAYMENTS – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Visa fee may be paid either:
- by CARD in INR (amount of euro (€) equivalent of Indian rupees). Visa fee has to be paid while lodging the application at the Estonian Embassy.
- by CARD in EUR (euros)
- by BANK TRANSFER to the bank accounts of the MINISTRY OF FINANCE of Estonia:
Reference number (est: “Viitenumber”) of the MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS:
Subject/Description of Payment: Review of visa application (Name, Passport number)
Please note that the „Reference Number“ and „Clarification of Payment“ are mandatory fields on the payment order. If the bank of your home country does not have a space to enter a reference number on the payment order, then the reference number must be entered in the clarificat
The following persons are exempted from paying the visa fee:
- holders of diplomatic, official and service passports;
- family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings) of citizens of Estonia or other EU country, EEA country or the Swiss Confederation according to the Citizen of the European Union Act; persons who enter Estonia by invitation of the Estonian Parliament or Estonian Government for the promotion of substantiated cultural interests, foreign policy, development policy or other significant public interest or for humanitarian considerations;
- children under 6 years of age;
- representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations;
- researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research;
- Persons invited by Parliament or the Estonian Government;
- According to Visa Facilitation Agreements.
Last updated: 31 July 2019