Estonian long-term D-visa applicants please book an online appointment – add personal details (name, phone, e-mail), add to the comment the main reason for applying D-visa (For example: D visa to study in the University (name)). After that choose New Delhi → “application for a visa”→ suitable date and time.
Please make the appointment booking personally (it is free of charge!)
ACCEPTING VISA APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ONLY ON THE BASIS OF APPOINTMENTS (Name in the appointment must match the name in the passport!)
Embassy has a right to delete incorrect bookings!
Double bookings from the agents are prohibited!
Please do not send any documents prior to the Embassy e-mail!
All applicants need to provide the documents in person!
All applicants must present in person the following documents along with the printed and signed Visa Application Form when appearing at their appointment at the Estonian Embassy:
Make sure your travel document fulfills these criteria:
- issued within the last 10 years
- contains at least two blank pages for visas
- is valid at least 3 months after the expiration date of the visa;
- STATE FEE
- APPLICATION FORM
Filled out, printed and signed Visa Application Form
- COLOR PHOTO (35mm x 40mm)
- must be taken within last 6 months
- must have a light background
- no software corrections allowed
- Click here for photo examples
- CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM THE HOST
- PROOF OF FINANCIAL MEANS
- Original private bank statement showing movements in the last three months, duly stamped and signed by the bank;
- Indian income tax return acknowledgment for the last two assessment years;
- In addition: If the applicant is employed:
- payslips for the last three months
- employment contract
- employers statement on approval for holidays
- If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- certificate of registration of the company
- If the applicant is sponsored:
- proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen country concerned (see the website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired:
- pension statements for the last three months
- proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business
- PROOF OF LODGING
Documents in relation to accommodation or proof of sufficient means to cover the accommodation.
- INSURANCE POLICY
Valid in Schengen countries with a coverage of at least 30,000 EUR for the entire duration of stay in the Schengen area.
- SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Depending on the purpose of your trip, you must submit supporting documents. Supporting documents can include some or all of the documents below:
- Cover letter/document(s) indicating the purpose of journey
- Invitation/confirmation letter from the host
- Document proving family relation to the person being visited
- Document proving employment in Estonia
- Document proving enrollment at an Estonian university
- Invitation/confirmation letter of internship or employment from an employer
- any information which supports an applicant’s intention to leave the Schengen area before the expiry of the visa
- documents proving the sufficient means of subsistence for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to the country of origin or residence;
For Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka passports!
Original Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificates must be legalized by home country’s MEA
Last updated: 9 September 2019