Estonian long-term D-visa applicants please book an online appointment – add personal details (name, phone, e-mail), add to the comment the main reason for applying D-visa (For example: D visa to study in the University (name)).
Please make the appointment booking personally (it is free of charge!) ACCEPTING VISA APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ONLY ON THE BASIS OF APPOINTMENTS (Name in the appointment must match the name in the passport!)
Embassy has a right to delete incorrect bookings!
Please do not send any documents prior to the Embassy e-mail! All applicants need to provide the documents in person!
All applicants must present in person the following documents along with the printed and signed Visa Application Form when appearing at their appointment at the Estonian Embassy:
Make sure your travel document fulfills these criteria:
- issued within the last 10 years
- contains at least two blank pages for visas
- is valid at least 3 months after the expiration date of the visa;
- STATE FEE – 100 euros; 6-11 yrs children 40 €
- APPLICATION FORM
Filled out, printed and signed Visa Application Form
- COLOR PHOTO (35mm x 40mm)
- must be taken within last 6 months
- must have a light background
- no software corrections allowed
- face 70-80% of the height of the photo
- INSURANCE POLICY
Valid in Schengen countries with a coverage of at least 30,000 EUR for the entire duration of stay in the Schengen area.
DOCUMENTS INDICATING THE PURPOSE OF JOURNEY:
- Confirmation letter from the host or cover letter/document(s) indicating the purpose of journey.
- Documents proving that applicant is going to work in Estonia (confirmation from the employer, registration of short-term employment).
- Documents proving that applicant is going to study in Estonia.
- Documents proving family ties or marital status if the purpose of journey is to visit a private person (Original Indian marriage certificate and birth certificate must be apostilled).
- Documents confirming flights, accommodation and provision for expenses during the stay in Estonia.
- Documents confirming sufficient means of subsistence during the stay in Estonia:
How to prove:
- Original private bank statement showing movements in the last three months, duly stamped and signed by the bank;
- Indian citizens – Indian income tax return acknowledgment for the last two assessment years;
- In addition: If the applicant is employed:
- payslips for the last three months
- employment contract
- employers statement on approval for holidays
- If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- certificate of registration of the company
- If the applicant is sponsored:
- proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation
- If the applicant is retired:
- pension statements for the last three months
- proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business
- At the time of submission of the application, biometrical data – 10 fingerprints of the applicant is collected; children under the age of 12 and persons for whom fingerprinting is physically impossible shall be exempt form the requirement to give fingerprints;