Applying for a Schengen Visa depends on your citizenship, passport and country of residence. If you are a resident of India and have:
- Indian Passport: Please apply at one of the VFS Global visa centers closest to your city in India. See all locations HERE
- Non-Indian passport holders who permanently living and working in India over a year may submit application at the Estonian Embassy in New Delhi
- The full list of countries where Estonia is represented by another country’s Embassy for issuing Schengen Visas.
- Bangladesh: Embassy of Germany in Dhaka
- Cameroon: Embassy of Germany in Jaunde
- Indonesia: Embassy of Finland in Jakarta
- Malaysia: Embassy of the Czech Republic in Kuala Lumpur
- Nigeria: Embassy of Belgium in Abuja
- Nepal: VFS Global / Embassy of Sweden in Kathmandu
- Pakistan: Embassy of Hungary in Islamabad
- Singapore: Embassy of Hungary in Singapore
- Sri Lanka: Embassy of Germany in Colombo
Please see HERE for the full list of countries where Estonia is represented by another country’s Embassy for issuing Schengen Visas.
Estonian representations which are handling visa applications
If you do not permanently work and live in India, you must go to the designated Embassy of your home-country. Your Schengen visa application will not be accepted at the Estonian Embassy in New Delhi!