To pay the state fee Embassy only accepts international debit/credit cards. All fees are charged in Euros.
Embassy do not accept cash payments!
Other possibility is to pay the state fee in advance to the Ministry’s bank account
It is important to make the payment at least 5 days prior to your appointment at the Embassy. Then it is ensured that the sum has been deposited to the Ministry bank account. In addition, please submit the payment confirmation with the other documents.
Bank accounts of the MINISTRY OF FINANCE for collecting visa fee are the following:
- SEB Pank EE891010220034796011 SWIFT: EEUHEE2X
- Swedbank EE932200221023778606 SWIFT: HABAEE2X
- Luminor Bank AS EE701700017001577198 SWIFT: NDEAEE2X
- Reference number: 2900073630
- Clarification of the payment: Review of visa application (applicant name + embassy name)
PLEASE NOTE THAT REFERENCE NUMBER AND CLARIFICATION OF THE PAYMENT ARE COMPULSORY FIELDS ON THE PAYMENT ORDER.
If it is not possible to enter the reference number on the payment order of a foreign country, the reference number and other information must be entered in the clarification field. Please be advised that these bank accounts can only be used when the visa is applied for at the Estonian representations.
Last updated: 18 July 2019