|The application form for a D-visa (National Visa to Estonia) can be found HERE (eelviisataotlus.vm.ee) – select the application form on the right. After completing the online application, the form must be printed out and signed before submitting it, together with other required documents, at the Estonian Embassy in New Delhi. Only a signed application is valid for applying for a visa!
Filling the application
- Go to the application page, and in the D-Visa column, select the language in which you wish to fill the application.
- Fill in the application according to the instructions. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible. Avoid typing errors and if in doubt, click on the “?” symbol next to the appropriate field for additional information.
- After completing the visa application, you will be provided with the number of your visa application and the filled form will be sent to your e-mail address as a .pdf file. You will also be given the choice to print the form out immediately.
- After filling out the application, it will be emailed to you as a PDF file, along with a registration number.
- After printing the form (either from the webpage or from your e-mail), you must sign it before submitting it to VFS (together with other required documents and the visa fee).
NB! In case information on the visa application is incorrect, you should fill in a new application form, print it and sign it again.
Click here to fill the online visa application form