*Update* TRP applications for students not accepted at Estonian Embassy in New Delhi

Per directive from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, students going to study in Estonia are required to apply for a long-stay D-visa, and cannot apply for a TRP and D-visa at the same time. Students must follow the process for first obtain a D-visa from the Embassy of Estonia in New Delhi, and subsequently apply for a TRP already when in Estonia from the Police and Border Guard Board.  No exceptions.


Last updated: 01 July 2019