Original Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificates must be legalized by home country’s MEA (for Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka passports)

*For holders of passports of Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka*

If you are going to Estonia for studying, and are applying for a D-visa for spouse and children, you must have your Marriage Certificate and your own, your spouse’s and children’s Birth Certificates legalized at your home country Foreign Ministry BEFORE you come to Estonian Embassy for visa documents submission and interview.  Please note that it is critical that you submit original legalized documents. Visa application will not be accepted without these supporting documents.

Thank you for your compliance.

Last updated:  22 July 2019