Estonia is open to 10 countries outside the European Union that have a low infection rate.
Tourism related travelling with Schengen visas is prohibited.
PREVIOUSLY ISSUED AND VALID VISAS CAN BE USED TO ENTER ESTONIA ONLY UNDER THE CONDITIONS MENTIONED BELOW!
NEW VISA APPLICATIONS AS EXCEPTIONS CAN BE LODGED ONLY IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- applicants who are employees of a foreign diplomatic mission in Estonia and their family members;
- applicants who has humanitarian reasons to travel (death or illness of close relative (parent, child);
- applicants who need a visa for transporting goods or raw material to Estonia (truck-drivers);
- applicants who are directly involved in the international carriage of goods and passengers;
- applicants whose arrival in Estonia is related to the maintenance of equipment or repair, warranty or information and communication technology work of a company operating in Estonia;
- applicants who need visa for providing medical services or other services related to the emergency situation in Estonia;
- applicants who need visa for visiting close relatives (spouse, child), who is Estonian citizen or holder of the resident permit;
- for the purpose of working (with short term employment registration) or studying in an educational institution registered in Estonia
NB! Embassy do not accept the student and worker spouses and children visa applications!
Estonian Embassies do not accept digital nomad visa applications at the moment. More info
ALL APPLICANTS NEED TO PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTS IN PERSON!
Indian citizens: Please apply Schengen visas at VFS Global visa center in New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi and Pune.
Embassy accepts only D-visa applications from students who are accepted to the Estonian Universities. Please provide all the necessary documents, valid flight reservation and University acceptance letter. In Estonia, it is mandatory to apply temporary resident permit for study in Estonian Police and Border Guard Board
There will be mandatory 14-days isolation in Estonia before the studies.
Applicants living outside India, please do not make an appointment unless you have a valid Indian visa and you can travel to India!
IMPORTANT RULES TO USE THE EMBASSY CALENDAR
- Estonian long-term D-visa /temporary resident permit applicants please add to the additional information, in the end of the booking, the main reason for applying D-visa/resident permit (For example: study in the University of…./Working in the comany…as ….).
- In case of short-term employment, please add to the additional information the registration number
Embassy has a right to delete incorrect bookings!