Estonia is open to these countries outside the European Union that have a low infection rate.
At the moment Embassy will not accept visa applications for tourism.
D-VISA APPLICATIONS CAN BE LODGED IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- applicants who are employees of a foreign diplomatic mission in Estonia and their family members;
- applicants who has humanitarian reasons to travel (death or illness of close relative ((parent, child));
- applicants who need a visa for transporting goods or raw material to Estonia (truck-drivers);
- applicants who are directly involved in the international carriage of goods and passengers;
- applicants whose arrival in Estonia is related to the maintenance of equipment or repair, warranty or information and communication technology work of a company operating in Estonia;
- applicants who need visa for providing medical services or other services related to the emergency situation in Estonia;
- applicants who need visa for visiting close relatives (spouse, child), who is Estonian citizen or holder of the resident permit;
- for the purpose of working (with short term employment registration) or studying in an educational institution registered in Estonia
ALL APPLICANTS NEED TO PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTS IN PERSON!
Embassy accepts only D-visa applications from students who are accepted to the Estonian Universities. Please provide all the necessary documents, valid flight reservation and University acceptance letter. In Estonia, it is mandatory to apply temporary resident permit for study in Estonian Police and Border Guard Board
Applicants living outside India, please do not make an appointment unless you have a valid Indian visa and you can travel to India!
IMPORTANT RULES TO USE THE EMBASSY CALENDAR
- Estonian long-term D-visa /temporary resident permit applicants please add to the additional information, in the end of the booking, the main reason for applying D-visa/resident permit (For example: study in the University of…./Working in the comany…as ….).
- In case of short-term employment, please add to the additional information the registration number
Embassy has a right to delete incorrect bookings!